You’ve taken the time to plan your dream vacation and now all of that preparation and waiting has paid off when you hear the most magical words one can hear ‘Your trip is confirmed!’
At that point, you have to decide whether you’d like to add travel insurance to your reservation. You may be wondering why you might need to add a travel insurance policy to a reservation, so here are a few reasons why purchasing a policy for your booking is an excellent idea:
- If you need to cancel your vacation and have already booked flights or hotel arrangements or other pre-paid and non-refundable trip expenses, having travel insurance can help you reduce the risk of losing all of the funds you’ve paid towards securing those reservations.
- A travel insurance policy can help cover yourself or your loved ones if you find yourselves in need of medical care or hospitalization while overseas.
- Travel insurance can help reimburse you for the remainder of your trip should you become ill and no longer able to travel and finish your vacation.
- If severe weather cancels flights or causes damage to your travel destination, travel insurance can reimburse your canceled trips.
- If you lose your job or are required to work during the time your trip was scheduled, travel insurance can help reimburse that lost trip for you.
For more information on travel insurance and to receive quotes for your booking today, please visit our travel insurance partner TravelInsurance.com!
What do I quote on Travel Insurance if I am comped by the casino?
If you are fully comped by the casino, you will enter $0 as your trip cost when quoting. Travel Insurance will then show you available travel insurance quotes to be able to compare plans and benefits and purchase.
When selecting the Primary Destination within the quote form, you’ll select your destination country from the list. If you are visiting multiple countries, choose the destination that you will be spending the most time during your trip or your first country of entry if equal times will be spent in each country or if on a cruise (you will still be covered when visiting other countries from your specified departure date through your return date).